CoinMama – Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card or Debit Card
Coinmama is an Israeli financial service startup company established in 2013 and situated in Ra’anana. The core business of the company is to provide an online platform that enables users to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with a credit card, debit card, and wire transfer.
What Cryptocurrency Can you Buy on CoinMamam?
Bitcoin (BTC) is the first in the list but not the only virtual currency Coinmama has to offer.
CoinMama also have on their exchange platform: Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cardano (ADA), Qtum (QTUM), Ethereum Classic (ETC)
US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar
Coinmama’s Countries of Service
Coinmama operates in over 190 countries worldwide.
Check the full list here: CoinMama Country Of Service
CoinMama’s Restricted countries or territories
- China, Cuba, Crimea, Iran, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestinian Territories, Somalia South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Zimbabwe.
CoinMama’s Restricted U.S. States
- Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Utah, Vermont.
CoinMama has its own Crypto exchange rate and the buying price represented on its platform is the exchange price + 5.9% Commission. Besides that, you should take into account that an additional fee of 5% may apply from the Credit Card clearing company. However, a bank transfer fee has a 0% commission.
The minimum price to buy coins in Coin is $ 60.
To verify your Coinmama account you need to do the following:
upload a valid government ID along with a selfie and a page that says “CoinMama” and the date of the photo-taking the selfie. The approval and verification allow the purchase of virtual currencies up to $ 15,000 worth of credit card.
Acceptable documents are:
• An international non-US passport (double page)
• A national ID card (both sides)
• A driver’s license (both sides)
There are 3 levels of verification:
1. Level 1 – up to 10,000 USD: Requires 1 valid government-issued ID
2. Level 2 – up to 50,000 USD: Secondary-ID is needed and another proof of address or selfie of you holding your ID.
3. Level 3 – up to 1,000,000 USD: Requires filling a short form.
Coinmama’s Coupon Code
From time to time Coinmama has discounts, worth to search around the web for a Coinmama coupon code
The steps to buying bitcoin with a credit card via CoinMama.com
- To start the buying process, there is a need to create an account at coinmama.com. The registration process is very basic and requires the mandatory fields such as user, email, desired password, first and last name and the user country.
- After ticking Coinmama’s terms and condition box, a confirmation mail will be sent to the user inbox.
- Inside the Coinmama’s “My account” you will find the option to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Just choose the amount of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency you want to buy and click on “Buy Now.”
- Please note: To choose the payment method and to complete the buying process, your account has to be verified. The verifying process is a step to Coinmama’s policy to prevent money laundering. To verify your account, you need to submit a valid government-issued ID.- International passport (double page)
– A national ID card (both sides)
– Driver’s license (both sides)
- After verifying your account, you will be able to complete the payment process. At the moment only a Credit card and debit card (Visa and MasterCard), and Wire transfer available at Coinmama’s platform.
- Insert your Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency wallet address, and confirm the payment request by clicking the link in the confirmation email that has been sent to you.* Once Coinmama has received the payment, the Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency will be sent to the wallet address you provided.