Why should you choose Coinmama? This reliable crypto exchange provides a financial service. Of course, the service is both speedy and secure. Founded in 2013, Coinmama’s vision has always been to provide a uniquely streamlined cryptocurrency trading experience. In addition, the experience would have a simple interface anyone can use. Consequently you can buy bitcoin with credit card. So make a good choice with Coinmama’s professional and amicable customer support. Most importantly, Coinmama is a regulated platform.
Coinmama Payment Methods
The platform gives users the ability to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money. Users can either make purchases by credit or debit card. Purchases are also possible via fund transfers. There are several payment options, among which are:
- Faster Payments
- Swift bank transfers
- Apple Pay.
Transfer options are based on the user’s residence.
Coinmama accepts several fiat money currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, JPY, GBP, and USD.
It’s incredibly easy to buy bitcoin with Coinmama!
Some more details about the payment details:
- Faster Payments (UK banks only): Delivery up to 1 business day and zero additional fees.
- Credit or debit card with fees starting at 2.9% with a locked rate and instant delivery.
- SEPA Bank Transfer (EU banks only): Delivery is up to 1 business day with no additional fees.
- Other payment methods include Fedwire, Swift, and Sofort. There is a $15,000 limit on the purchase of cryptos by credit or debit card.
- ApplePay: Allows millions of Apple users to buy Bitcoin seamlessly. Available when using an iPhone.
ApplePay is a new Bitcoin gateway. It is a major leap for the crypto industry. Coinmama makes the process of buying Bitcoin much simpler. By adding ApplePay as a payment method. Coinmama is, in fact, the first Bitcoin exchange to offer millions of Apple users a seamless experience when buying Bitcoin.
Coinmama enables its users to buy an array of cryptocurrencies. It supports a wide range of cryptos. It also supports the exchange of crypto for crypto, or fiat money for crypto. Cryptos currently supported by Coinmama include Bitcoin (“BTC”), Bitcoin Cash (“BCH”), Cardano’s ADA (“ADA”), EOS (“EOS”), Ethereum (“ETH”), Ethereum Classic (“ETC”), Litecoin (“LTC”), Qtum (“QTUM”), Ripple’s XRP (“XRP”), and Tezos (“XTZ”).
Want to sell you bitcoin? You can sell your Bitcoin through Coinmama. You can receive USD or EUR directly to your bank account from anywhere in the world.