Anonymous Ads Review – A-ads.com
Anonymous Ads general information:
Who can join the platform?
Everyone who has a site can join the platform.
The greatest thing about Anonymous ads is transparent of everything in the platform, from statistics to even automated bitcoin transactions. Everyone can see all network ad units and CPM rates, daily impressions, etc, No registration required.
For advertising campaign there are two traffic setting options:
- Daily budget campaign – distribute between ad units during a day in exchange for a share of their impressions.
- CPM (in beta) – The advertisers decide the CPM rate and the impressions quantity.
For both settings, language targeting is available (please note that it’s not the regular GEO targeting) and advertisers can choose between text ads or banner ads for the most popular dimensions.
Anonymous ads also allow those advertising verticals: Gambling, Risky investments, Not safe for work, adult content, Shady, untrustworthy sites. Please note that malicious ads will be banned.
- A highly targeted campaign is also available if advertisers want to show their ads on a certain site or a certain category by choosing the right targeting at the “catalog” section
The payment method is bitcoin
Everyone who owns a site can join as a publisher on the Anonymous ads platform. No site requirements and no restrictions.
There are three ad units type of earning money
1. Ad Unit for the site – the ad unit will be categorized within 24 hours and then will appear in the catalog of the Anonymous ad.
2. Ad Unit for the app – This ad unit can be used for apps, browser extensions or hidden sites, this ad unit type is not being categorized.
3. Ad Unit for affiliate – can be used to participate in the Anonymous ads revenue share program: The advertisers will pay the publishers based on their campaign success.
Publishers can decide which type of content is not allowed to be displayed on their site. Of course, disallowing major segments will affect revenue.
The bitcoin revenue depends on the quality and category of the particular ad unit. Only globally unique clicks and unique impressions are counted.
As a response to Bitcoin congestion problems, Anonymous Ads increased the minimum withdrawal threshold to 0.001 BTC and the default withdrawal threshold to 0.002 BTC. Before that, the minimum was only 0.00001 BTC!
Although the platform minimum is 0.001 BTC the user has the possibility to withdraw a smaller amount to a micro-payment system called FaucetSystem a user-agnostic service that accumulates off-chain microtransactions.